Thursday 23 January 2020

Create Or Fix Slider Revolution, Website Slider, Banner Design











About:

Please, Contact me and discuss briefly before placing an order.



Ready to take your Website to the next level and 
Give an aesthetic design to the visitors?



I am here to add slider Revolution on your website and design any kind of slider you need.



you will get following services through this gig



  1. Revolution slider(Full-screen slider, Animation, Transition, Kens burn, Zooming effect, Text and Button Effect etc...)
  2. Business slider.
  3. Product Slider.
  4. Banner design.
  5. Gallery (Video, image) Slider with Slider Revolution and other.

  6. Make Revolution slider Responsive. 
  7. I will do any clone slider.
  8. I will do slider with your stretch draw.
  9. I will do Responsive Website Slider.
  10. slider with Parallax effect.
  11. Text alignment, Button problems, Images issues, Fix Animations

Why Choose me?

  • Honest, reliable and trustworthy.
  • Good Listener and Great Communication throughout project process and after project completion.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • I will reply within 5minutes.
  • 24 hours customer support with 100% satisfaction.

I don't take multiple orders at a time because I believe in quality, not quantity.



Reviews


:

End product was as requested but was not received until after agreed time and only when a dispute was raised. If it was delivered on time, this would have been a great result.

:

100% Happy with everything. Sourav_Hasan did everything perfect and was willing to offer additional help. Overall I have no complaints and would use his services again. Thank You

:

I had an issue with a Revolution Slider that others were unable to fix. Sourav worked extremely hard until he fixed my problem. I am EXTREMELY SATISFIED WITH HIS WORK! His determination is awesome! Thank you Sourav!

:

great service.

:

Amazing experience, will use his services again soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment