Sunday 26 January 2020

Any Wordpress Customization











About:

I'll make any wordpress customization through this gig. I'll deliver the results as soon as possible. In this gig i'll make one customization per gig. You can send me a message for a custom offer.



The service includes.



- Design layout

- wordpress contact form issue.

- blank site issue.

- database error issue

- CSS & HTML

- PHP error

- woo commerce customization

- theme customization

- login screen error.

- gravity form issue.



I'll need mostly need wordpress login details and cpanel details to complete the order. If you have any question you can send me a message any time.



Reviews


:

Rizvan is consistent and professional throughout every project!

:

Excellent to work with, always

:

perfect thank you

:

Excellent work

:

rizvan is always completely professional and reliable: he’s such an important part of my team!!




No comments:

Post a Comment