Thursday 30 January 2020

Make A Website Using Wordpress











About:

Are you looking for a quick way to make your first website? Redesign, customize or give minor changes or updates to an existing one ?  Great, you are in the right place



I can create exactly what you need on your budget , I'll be happy to share with you my experience in website design and help you to achieve  your business goals.



Your website will look professional and it'll work on mobiles and tablets as well .



wordpress in English  wordpress in French



What I can do :

  •     Personal / Business website  
  •     E-Commerce / Online Store
  •     Landing Pages / Portfolio
  •     Redesign / Customize your existing website
  •     Do Minor changes or updates
  •     Do Mobile friendly design


Check My extra for more info about prices.



Want something else (More elaborate design or install wordpress,fix error, theme, customize, hosting account set up, content transfer,...) Contact me for more details

Reviews


:

This is my 4th time working with Kazyoo. My friends need websites, so I work with Kazyoo to help me set them up. He is great to work with, very fast and communicates very well. He is very knowledgable and has good recommendations. I'll be working with him again when my next friend asks for a website.

:

I always like working with kazyoo. I look forward to working on our next couple of projects.

:

I have been working with kazyoo for over 2 years now. Always responsive, quick work, makes minor tweaks and corrections promptly. Resonably priced. Great to work with!

:

Always does a great job!

:

This developer does thorough job




No comments:

Post a Comment