Thursday 30 January 2020

Build A Responsive Wordpress Website











About:

You want a WordPress site will be responsive and look awesome on any mobile device.


Why can you choose me to work for you?
 1. I have experience with build over 700 WordPress sites, so we can easily handle any site.
 2. We will work until you satisfy.


WHY YOU NEED THIS SERVICES?


 1. Responsive Site(Support any kind of Mobile/Tab/PC etc)
 2. Necessary themes & Plugins Installation
 3. Add pages, post, header, footer, menu, slider widgets.
 4. Backup the site
 5. I will Add: Pop up, Squeeze Page(if you want)
 6. Unlimited Revision until you are 100% happy
 7. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!


In order to get started, I'll need:


 1. Your Website URL
 2. The specific text(& font type) you wish to insert. Logos, images or graphics(if any)
 3. Give us sample/example page (if you want similar one)
 
Once we receive this, we'll build a WordPress website for you!


I can also customize your existing WordPress website.


If you have any requirements? Request a Custom Order for you Project. Please send me a message anytime.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always great!!

:

Thank you so much for choosing my service again!

:

She worked very hard to satisfy our needs and went above and beyond. We will definitely work with this seller again. I was referred to this seller by a family member, seller is great

:

Simple & Easy! Another great experience.

:

Hoa did exactly what was promised and more. Fast and responsive to our needs.




No comments:

Post a Comment