Friday 31 January 2020

Fix Wordpress Errors Or Issues In 24Hrs











About:

Hi welcome to my gig.I am a WordPress developer.I have 3+ years experience with WordPress. I will fix wordpress errors or issues.



What is covered in this gig:



✓ I will Fix WordPress Errors



✓ I will Fix WordPress Theme Issues.



✓ I Will Fix Any Coding Bugs.



✓ I Will Fix Any Plugin Issue.



✓ I Will update wordpress website , theme or plugins.



✓ I Will Move Websites, Create / Convert Websites to WordPress



Note: Kindly inbox me before placing your order so that we can discuss the issue of your website first and avoid any mishap which will not lead us to loss your money and time.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

There is somewhat of a language barrier however he is very professional and knowledgable.

Seller's Response:

I would give 10 stars if it would let me. Awesome, Professional, Intelligent. I could go on, one of the best on Fiverr.

Seller's Response:

amazing job.

:

thanks buddy :)

:

easy to work with, really good at what he does.




No comments:

Post a Comment