Saturday 25 January 2020

Customize Avada Premium Wordpresstheme











About:

I design couple of websites using Avada.

Avada is number one selling theme of wordpress.

It comes with 40+ demos.



But Customizing Avada can be very difficult for someone who doesn't have any knowledge about WordPress, HTML or CSS.



That is where I come in. I will install and customize Avada Theme as per your requirements.



Different Kind of Websites can be made by Avada theme are given bellow.



  1.   Agency 
  2.   Travel 
  3.   eCommerce/Business 
  4.   Fashion 
  5.   Law
  6.   Blog/portfolio
  7.   Cafe,Restaurant
  8.   Newspaper


My services includes:



  1.  Install WordPress
  2.  Install Avada Theme
  3.  Customizing theme
  4.  Necessary plugin Installation 
  5.  Woocommerce Plugin Integration 
  6.  Product/ Post Submission system
  7.  Widget Setup
  8.  Excellent Slider Set-up by revolution Slider
  9.  Mobile Friendly 
  10.  Create New page and post
  11.  Menu Setup 
  12.  Solve any kind issues about Theme design




Note : contact me before placing an order



Thank you



Reviews


:

Very fast very good!

:

This guy here is amazing.. my second time using his service.. My experience was consistent with the last time.. He excels in Service, Quality, On time, communication.. you won’t be disappointed.. Thanks again.. I would use his services again..

:

Extremely knowledgeable, on time, easy to communicate and will recommend 100%. Thank you!!!

:

He made the process simple and he was easy to communicate with. He gave me a frame work to build off of and offered additional value to make my project better. I will utilize his skills in the future..

:

great work!




1 comment:

  1. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Best WordPress Developer

    ReplyDelete