Thursday 30 January 2020

Develope Website In Wordpress And Woocommerce Customization











About:

Im specialized in developing website. My packages showing only wordpress related development but you can also contact me to develop websites in prestashop and core php (Custom developed website and CMS)



I can also provide you logo for your website. You just need to send me sketch or description of your business.



If you have any questions. I will be very happy to answer your all question. Please contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always amazing work from this seller! I will order again.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Their are multiple people who are doing my work, he claimed to have done work that he did not. I am just closing this gig out so that I would not have to deal with him. Better to lose $20 and be made a fool than continue working with him and continue to get ripped off.

:

He worked on my project longer than expected to get it done right. He hired him on an hourly rate and he did not simply stop after the hour was done, he got the job done. This makes him a professional Definitely hiring again.

:

best on fiverr!




No comments:

Post a Comment