Friday 24 January 2020

Create Multi Vendor Online Store With Wordpress











About:

  • Please discuss first before order!
  • Ensure 100% buyer satisfaction.
  • 100% Money back guarantee.
  • I will provide theme if you don't have any. Because I have my developer license.


I am Janice. I am friendly and fast WordPress Multi Vendor Store developer. I will create and customize your gorgeous Multi Vendor Store, Affiliate Store, Dropshiping store, business or personal WordPress website with License. Just give an order If you need to build online store or website and get your work done so fast as your requirement's.

Please don't waste time if you are not interested. I am very friendly with my buyers but serious in my work.



You can get from me - 



  • Database creation
  • WordPress installation
  • Multi Vendor Functionality Setup
  • Affiliate Functionality Setup
  • Dropshipping Functionality Setup
  • Responsive design
  • Powerful admin panel
  • Woocommerce functionality
  • Adsense setup
  • Contact form 7
  • Mail chimp newsletter
  • Pop up newsletter form
  • Customer support setup
  • AjAX search option
  • and other's include with your requirement's


Why I am best developer for you?



  • I am very friendly with my buyers
  • 100% Buyer Satisfaction 
  • Serious about my work
  • So fast working experience
  • Any time give support to my buyers


Thank you.. :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job very very professional

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much dear :)

Seller's Response:

Excellent Work! quee_of code has set up a beautiful video on my website. I like her work. O will be back for more gigs. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much dear for order me again :)

:

Great Job! Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment