Monday 27 January 2020

Fix Wordpress Problem And Issue Or Error











About:

Note: If your issue is minor, I can send $5 offer, let's talk.

Hi, I'm Experienced and Professional Wordpress person having experience of Wordpress Administration more than 5 Years. I can fix any kind of wordpress website issue you are facing. I can also fix Web Hosting Level problems (cPanel).



I will fix all issues or errors you are facing with your wordpress installation or Website.



Some of Most common issues:



  • Fix Error Or changing in your CSS
  • Adding some custom Functions
  • Fix to Verify Ownership with Google Webmaster Tools
  • Facing Error Establishing a Database Connection
  • Forget your Admin user/password or lost/change Admin Email (cPanel access require)
  • Want to fix theme layout (like the demo)
  • Fix Image size issue for responsive layout
  • Any issue related to PHP version, Memory Limits, Image Upload Issue or ioncube loader issue
  • Thumbnail Issue while sharing post on Facebook
  • Install the Wordpress even Manual or Automatically
  • Fix changing the domain name without loss of SEO (Google will recognize your new domain related to old)


OR if there is any other, don't hesitate to contact with me. I'll resolve it ASAP.



I will fix all issues instantly.

Reviews


:

Great work again Faheem. Thank you and in a very timely manner. 100% will return as there is no hassle :)

:

Fast and done right.

:

Job well done and quickly. I will use again.

:

great work explained everything will use again

:

thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment