Friday 31 January 2020

Design And Develop WordPress Website











About:

I am professional WordPress developer having 5+ years experience. I will create responsive WordPress website. I am level 1 seller.



In this gig, I will design and develop full responsive WordPress website.



I will create responsive WordPress website using these functionalities.



  • I will create responsive website using any Theme.



  • Installation and customize any WordPress theme.



  • You can send me any site URL that you like and i will make a complete clone website using WordPress



  • I will use Demo content in site & original content could be added if you send.


These are not included in this gig




  • Paid WordPress Plugins & Themes



  • Extra Plugins to enhance functionality


I am very professional with my client and complete work very fast 100% guarantee.



Note: Please read FAQ's below for more information.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Perfect service as always

:

Thanks You

:

Great web designer! Very creative and easy to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment