Thursday 30 January 2020

Customize Or Modify Wordpress Website, Theme











About:

I can do any WORDPRESS related job. Installation of wordpress, theme, plugins. Customization of theme, plugin tweaking, CSS fixes, Color combinations or any other requirement related to wordpress. Please message me to discuss the timeframe and cost.



I'll fix your wordpress website problems related to themes,  css, javascript etc. and I'm a PHP developer.



Also

I'll help you to transfer your wordpress website to a new host



whatever you want..



message me before order..!!



Thanks,



Sajan



Reviews


:

Fantastic, highly professional and easy-going developer!

:

Always an outstanding experience with Sajan. He is out go-to expert for all things WordPress, CSS and JS. Great communication. Fast turnaround. Highly recommend A*****

:

Very good again!

:

Excellent work, very fast and very reliable, I highly recommend

:

Saran executed my requests swiftly. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment