Monday 27 January 2020

Fix Wpbakery Visual Composer And Elementor Issues











About:

WPBakery Visual composer a very handy tool/plugin to design a Wordpress page, but recently WordPress new update has broken many sites which are using "Visual Composer" as a default page builder. 

Its all are happening due to new WordPress Jquery/js library compatibility.



I also faced the same problem on my website that time 
I did some experiments and got a fantastic solution for this problem so if you are facing the same issues about VC broken just contact me I will fix this issue for you.



Gig Suitable for:-



  • Wpbackery issues
  • visual composer error
  • vc fatal error, update problem or compatibility issues.
#wpbackery #visualcomposer

Reviews


:

Excelente

:

Fast and great delivery

:

I purchased this gig because the Elementor plugin was producing a loading error. Baljeetuppal quickly fixed the issue and now the site is running perfectly. Thanks so much. I highly recommend this seller!

:

Top Freelancer - knows what he is offering and he absolutely understand his business - Top service and we see us again soon ! Top !!

:

Great job! Complicated shipping rulesset up exactly as requested. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment