Sunday 26 January 2020

Design And Develop An Awesome Responsive Website For You











About:

[ Send me a message before making the order so that we can discuss the project in detail. ]



CUSTOM CODED ( contact me for more info on sites that are coded from scratch ) 

[HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, Bootstrap, etc]

or CMS BASED WEBSITES ( Sites with custom built templates and design files can be made )

- WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, GRAV, & MORE 



Looking for a creative and knowledgeable Web Developer? Search no further, because I am ready for the job. I am an experienced Web developer and Designer, I will step in and make an immediate contribution to your projects success.

  • I can also do digital marketing works for your website


I work directly with clients to develop scopes and manage project milestones. I am innovative, a strong decision maker, and have excellent communication skills.



I can provide -

+ Complete responsive website (Design & Development)

+ Cross-Platform Support

+ Ecommerce 

+ UI/UX

+ Multilingual

+ SSL

+ Search Optimization

+ Domain Verification

+ Analytics

+ Sitemap

+ Gzip compression, image optimization, live Instagram feed + more



I can make 
CUSTOM ORDERS TO MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS



Contact me for more info.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

What a wonderful experience.

Seller's Response:

Awesome experience!

Seller's Response:

Tejgeorge is extremely communicative, delivers in a timely fashion and does a great job! We're just completed with the first milestone of the project. I cannot wait to see the rest of the website! Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Fantastic experience, beautiful design and excellent execution. Communication has been brilliant throughout too. It’s not an easy project but the results speak for themselves!

:

Awesome experience working on this project!




No comments:

Post a Comment