Friday 31 January 2020

Create, Customize, Fix Your Websitr











About:

Do you have a WordPress issue that is driving you mad? You need help,  Let me solve your problems now!


I have completed more then 4000 jobs with 100% positive feedback having experience of 4 years. My experience allows to quickly and effectively troubleshoot any issue you are having with WordPress and get it resolved for you.


I can help you to fix :



◈ Fixing WordPress errors



◈ CREATE A FULL WEBSITE



◈ Website Migration or Backup



◈ Customization of theme



◈ White Screen of Death



◈ Error Establishing Database Connection.



◈ Fixing Plugin issues



◈ Theme installation & configuration



◈ Fixing WordPress theme CSS issues



. . . .Everything related to WordPress can be Done here!



So, what are you waiting for?

Contact me NOW, with your details. I will respond you in A MINUTE!



Note:

This gig is for a small task.

Please Contact me first before placing the order! That will help you to get a better experience with me.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

This seller here is one of the fastest and the best seller I've ever worked with on here... I'd surely be back

:

A great seller with high sense of service. Thanks once again. I will surely be back.

:

Swift, timely and perfect. Thanks so much.

:

this is the best buyer ever




No comments:

Post a Comment