Friday 31 January 2020

Set Up And Customize Your Wordpress Website











About:

Not sure how to set up your WordPress Site. Don't worry, I'm here to help and I have 3 options to choose from. 

With the basic gig I will install WordPress and set up the website with a free theme and any plugins you require for the functionality that you need. 

With the standard gig in addition to the installation and I will also set up up to 5 pages and apply SEO to the site

With the premium gig I will set up up to 10 pages and the site will have eCommerce functionality.

If you want something that isn't mentioned here feel free to message me to get a custom offer. 

***Please make sure you have a domain name and hosting before purchasing the gig. I can provide hosting for an additional charge.***

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm generally not the type of person who would write a scathing review on someone else's performance but my experience with this seller was so egregiously horrible I genuinely believe I would be doing someone else a disservice by not sharing my impressions. This seller was unprofessional and simply unable to complete the job as advertised.

Seller's Response:

Excellent , I will recommend it for friends

:

Not really.

:

I am sorry that you were not satisfied. If you had requested a revision I would have been happy to make whatever changes were necessary.

:

Great first time, I will return




No comments:

Post a Comment