Saturday 25 January 2020

Fix Wordpress Theme Bugs, Errors, Issues











About:

✉ *********** PLEASE ASK BEFORE ORDERING *********** 



I will fix any bugs, issues or errors on your Wordpress theme.



  •   If you have a PHP bug: I will fix it.
  •   If you have a HTML bug: I will fix it.
  •   If you have a CSS bug: I will fix it.
  •   If you have a JavaScript bug: I will fix it.
  •   If you are using jQuery and need to fix a bug: I will fix it.


Just please tell me clearly the bug that you see.



I'm always online, so I can answer your messages as soon as possible.



I like to deliver as fast as possible, so depending on the requirement I could deliver it in less than 1 hour, 2 - 5 hoursbut please take in mind timezones or any other unexpected event that might prevent to deliver it that soon, but rest assured that it will be delivered in less than 24 hours (unless we agree on a bigger project that requires more time to deliver).



I'm also open to any other requeriment about HTML, CSS, Javascript, jQuery, PHP, MySQL.



Guaranteed Efficiency



✉ *********** PLEASE ASK BEFORE ORDERING *********** 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

excellent service thanks

:

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:

Rápido y eficiente. Muy recomendable.

:

Excellent Service. He solved a WordPress error very fast and explained to me the source of the trouble. me the I am satisfied with his service. I hope to hire him again. Excellent communication with the clients. hernandez is very kind.

:

Awesome work




No comments:

Post a Comment