Sunday 19 January 2020

Fix Wordpress Error, Issues, And Wordpress Tech Support











About:

Hi

I will fix your WordPress related errors.

satisfaction guaranteed I will also support you after completion of the project.

 

My Services :

  1. WordPress installation and configuration.
  2. Transfer/move your website server to server
  3. customize your premium theme according to your requirement.

  4. Set up theme exactly as the demo.
  5. fix CSS problem
  6. Responsive your existinWordPressss website .
  7. fix cpanel and database error
  8. fix the coding bug.
  9. fix php error
  10. add additional functionality.
  11. fix contact form issue,

  12. install and usage of plugins.
  13. Speed Up your website

  14. any other problem you are facing.



Why select me?



  • I have an excellent command of communication skill
  • find me online always, I am a quick replies 
  • I will take your every little issue seriously and fix with timely manner.

  • I will support you after completion  of the project
  • I am a quick learner.

  • I am a good planner. I can find an alternative way to solve your issue quickly.


NOTE: $10 is for basic issue fix, the price will be increased depending on work range and complexity.

*** PLEASE INBOX ME BEFORE PLACING AND ORDER***



Thanks

 send me a message. I am waiting for you...... :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Return customer. This seller is great to work with.

Seller's Response:

Easy to work with and enjoyable.

Seller's Response:

Great work!

:

Thank you so much :)

:

I've hired a lot of freelancers over the years. He's one of the FIRST who actually has a brain and doesn't just do the minimum. He can actually THINK which is NOT that common I'm sorry to say. I was more than pleased. He understands English and I didn't have to repeat myself 50 times or resend the same instructions. Will definitely rehire.




No comments:

Post a Comment