Thursday 30 January 2020

Set Up Itunes Podcast, Apple Podcast Channel For You











About:

I will set an iTunes Podcast Channel.



I will install Wordpress Podcast plugin

I will create an RSS feed for iTunes

I will configure Podcasting settings, like adding title, description, keywords etc.

I will upload the first episode to iTunes.

I will submit the RSS feed to iTunes.



NOTE: Delivery time is including iTunes approval time too



Reviews


:

He was able to fix an issue with the apple podcasts account in less than 3 days. Totally recommended. Will work with him again.

:

seller was excellent, listened to me and also taught me alot about podcasting. plus he was really fast. will buy again.

:

Best Gig on FIVERR! Easy to communicate with and very knowledgeable. Kept me informed and delivered by quality in a timely manner. I will return and buy more from the seller.

:

The best podcast programmer!!!

:

Fast and great!




No comments:

Post a Comment