Sunday 1 December 2019

Fix Wordpress Errors, Bugs Or Issues











About:

I'm specialized in conversation oriented, WordPress website designs and Fixing WordPress websites. 



I've worked for over 180+ business owners, in the past 3 years & I work closely with my clients, to achieve their desired results. I will fix WordPress errors, bugs or issues.



What can I do for you?

  • Error establishing a database connection ( the most common issue )

  • CSS / Responsive / Broken Layout issues
  • Database Connection Problems / Connection Timed Out Error / Posts Returning 404 Error.
  • Email/Username Password Does Not Work

  • PHP / Plugin Problems
  • Speed / Loading Problems
  • Login Issues / Blank Page
  • Installation and Setup, Move and Migrate WordPress Sites 
  • Customization of Themes and Plugins




If your issue isn't listed in the gig, then don't worry, you may inbox me for discussing your issue.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great job...

Seller's Response:

Love working with Rafayexalter and will be continuing to come to him for help. Thank you so much for your quick and thorough help!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your feedback

:

Amazing Service! done in a short amount of time.

:

Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment