Sunday 22 December 2019

Website Development, Web Design With Wordpress











About:

Hello & Welcome to my gig.

Why Me?

I am very easy to work with because I am good at communication. I always dedicate myself completely to the task for 100% job satisfaction.

I always understand the job requirement first. You will face so many question from me related to your job. So be ready for that. 



Services Offered:

  • Highly Professional Design
  • 100% Unlimited revisions
  • Mobile Friendly websites

  • E-commerce store
  • Websites for All professions
  • Real Estate (IDX / MLS)
  • SEO Friendly URLs
  • Secure Websites
  • Easy to use Admin Panel 
  • Custom Designing
  • User friendly and attractive layout
  • Newsletter subscription, Mailing lists
  • And much more



Why this gig?

  • Clean, Modern and Engaging Web Design

  • Well Organized, w3C Validate and Clean Code

  • SEO Optimized, SEO friendly URLs 

  • Cross-Browser Compatibility

  • Build 100% Responsive Website

  • Light, Fast and Performant
  • Easy to use admin panel With no coding experience

  • Video tutorial for easy instructions

  • Outstanding Support Service

  • Social Media Integration
  • Google Maps
  • Contact Forms



Custom & Mobile App Development:

I also offer complete custom coded websites and mobile apps in Nodejs, Reactjs Gatsby, React Native



Contact me before placing an order :)

Reviews


:

These guys are proper hard working machines. They would go above and beyond for their clients. Can’t recommend enough . Thanks !

:

Got the site speed improvement we were hoping for. Was very flexible in working with us. Thank you.

:

Excellent work every time, so professional

:

Project was completed.

:

Fantastic job




No comments:

Post a Comment