Sunday 8 December 2019

Fix Any Wordpress Issue, Error Or Bug











About:

Do you need a quick WordPress fix?



You are welcome here, In this gig I am solving any WordPress error. Feel free to message me anytime if you are facing any problem on your WordPress website or Hosting.



MY PACKAGES CONTAINS:



Basic Package: In this package, I will fix one front-end bug like CSS issue or image issue or font problem or whatever small problem you are facing in your website.



Standard Package: In this package, I will fix your server or hosting or domain error for WordPress website. 



Premium Package: In this package, I will fix one back-end issue or improve a specific design or one hard issue of your WP site. (Message me first to check and make a deal)



If you have multiple bugs or errors in your website, Please contact me with details clarification in inbox so that I can audit and confirm you that I am capable to solve or not. And we can make a custom deal. 



Thank you so much for checking my gig, Feel free to click the love reaction of my gig.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Rakib is always great to work with. very knowledgeable and always completes work accurately and on time.

Seller's Response:

Always have a nice experience!

Seller's Response:

Rakib is very helpful, always on time and always delivers great work.

Seller's Response:

Thank You So Much!

Seller's Response:

I have worked with Rakib for 5 times and every time he doesn’t disappoint. I highly recommend him.




No comments:

Post a Comment