Saturday 21 December 2019

Create, Design, Build And Fix Customize Wordpress Website











About:

      ***If you don't know what package to choose, you can inbox me first***



Hi, you've reached my Gig description,I'm working as a web developer for 7 years now, and it's been a great journey so far with perfect feedback everytime. The one great benefit of working with me is that I'm running a team of web developers and graphic designers, so you can have great website designs with top-notch graphic illustrations under the same roof. 



Packages:



  • Starter

    The starter package is for those who are looking to setup website environment on their server and installation of theme on their wordpress dashboard.



  • Market

    The market package is for those who would like to setup their business identity online, it included 5 pages Home/landing, About, FAQ, Contact & Blog page.



  • Enterprise

    The enterprise package is for those who are looking to setup their online shop, where they can sell, also there will be 5 regular pages & cart + checkout page.



    If you think your website idea is outside the scope of these packages, you can inbox me for details I will help you.



    Additional Perks :

    Absolute Customer Satisfaction

    Quality Work Selivered

    Maintenance for your website



Reviews


:

Knowledgeable seller

:

Yes, the seller is helpful. Im happy to work with this individual.

:

Friendly, professional and 100% recommended

:

This has been one of the finest experience of mine on fiverr. Nouman not only delivered the best web development results but also provided me with branding services. I'm definitely coming again to Nouman for my website. He's the best.

:

great communication and professional !




No comments:

Post a Comment