Sunday 29 December 2019

Fix Wordpress Issues, Errors Or Do Wordpress Custom Work











About:

PLEASE SEND ME MESSAGE BEFORE PLACING ORDER TO AVOID CHANCES OF CANCELLATION 



What am I offering in this GIG?



✔ Fix Design Issues



✔ Fix Login Problem



✔ Fix PHP, HTML & CSS Errors



✔ Fix Plugins Issues



✔ Fix Broken Layout



✔ Fix Responsive Issues



✔ FIX WordPress Installation and Setup Issues



✔ Fix WordPress Internal Server Errors



 Fix Error Establishing A Database Connection





 Why Me?
✔ I have 8 years of Experience in WordPress and PHP.

✔ I can fix your issue within a few hours.

✔ Will do multiple revisions to satisfy you.

✔ Record my work and send it to you in the mp4 video ( If needed )


Note:-

If there are more than one issues or your task is complex please contact me before placing an order so we can discuss.



Also, I don't work on websites which have Adult Content



I am looking forward to working with you Thanks !!!



Best Regards:

Shayaan_pro



Reviews


:

Was just what we needed. We had a bug in our coding on our website. Shayann_pro fixed the issue fast with good communication throughout. I would and will use his service again.

:

Seller was very responsive and completed work quickly.

:

very reliable and a real pro service, thank you!

:

Perfect, first time using fiverr and I will be back.

:

good experience to work with good guy fulfil all the requirements in given time.




No comments:

Post a Comment