Sunday 29 December 2019

Create A Clean And Modern Wordpress Website











About:

Are you looking for a Modern and clean  responsive website for your newly started/existing business to increase your sales or want to have an online presence for any other personal, professional and Social Cause?



I'll create an elegant website for you with the following qualities:



  • Create  your wordpress website using your given theme or recommended theme(divi  theme)

  • Clean and modern looking

  • 100% Responsive

  • Highly optimized
  • Server upload.
  • Customize to your needs
  • I will help you understand the site and do minor changes if required even   after you mark the work as completed


 Other  Services i Offer:



  1.  Install WordPress and set-up basic.

  2. Themes Setup
  3. Clone or redesign  any website
  4. Themes Customization
  5. WordPress Plugins setup.
  6. WordPress migration from one host to another
  7. fix ssl issues.
  8. Fix any WordPress related issue.




Why you hire Me



✓ 3 years+ experience in WordPress design and development



✓ Unlimited Revisions



 Note: Please contact me before purchasing a gig

 

Please feel free to contact me for a custom quote! :)


Reviews


:

Very responsive and patient with me as I was putting together my website for my new business. It is perfect!

:

Delivered as expected!

:

Nice job! Thanks.

:

Great experience with qyafzal! Thank you so much, great quality of work and efficient communication Will definitely order again

:

Went the extra mile to make sure I was happy with our new website. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment