Sunday 22 December 2019

Create A Business Or Personal Website











About:

I have a long experience with website creations. I have done business and personal websites since 2006. For the moment I do not have a job and I am trying to gain some money from internet so I have a lot of free time to focus on a new project.

I am not just experienced in web development but also in marketing and advertising.

I am sure I can help you in your road to internet and guide you from the start till the end.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Oustanding experience working with Bledar.He always goes above and beyond to deliver. Thanks, will order again in the future.

Seller's Response:

great as always

Seller's Response:

Excellent work and great help. Very trustworthy and will definitely work with you again. Thank you

Seller's Response:

great experience as always

Seller's Response:

I had the best experience working with Bledarhaxhia. I wish every freelancer on this platform was more like him. He saved my site and restored everything in less than a day. Thank you so much. I will be back for another order ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment