Thursday 5 December 2019

Fix Any Kind Of Css Style, And Wordpress Issues











About:

I will identify and fix any css style and WordPress issues or design you may have with your website.



✓ fixing WordPress issue / errors



✓ theme customizations



✓ fixing WordPress theme CSS style



✓ plugin errors



✓ custom themes



✓ Installation and setup



 and so on...

NOTE:

for $5 I will fix a small bug. I strongly recommend to message me first to check if I am available and second, to provide details about your problem. Thanks :)

Reviews


:

Iqbal is excellent. Almost always working during US hours and good at what he does. I've hired him for 7 gigs now... more in the future.

:

Great developer Hire him again soom THANKS

:

AMAZING as always. You have completed at least 15 jobs for me and perfect service every time!

:

Great and very helpful young man

:

Excellent as always




No comments:

Post a Comment