Wednesday 25 December 2019

Install And Customize Your WordPress Theme











About:

I will Install, customize or set up your WordPress theme.



Nowadays WordPress become a very popular CMS.If you want WordPress as your CMS than you are in the right place.



I will help my best to customize your WordPress theme and make your

WordPress website attractive  for your clients and visitors.



My services are follows:



  • Install demo data

  • Setting up a WordPress website on your domain.
  • Installation and Customization Theme
  • Edit CSS
  • Install basic plugins

  • Edit slider

  • Change photo in slider 
  • Insert or delete data



Please contact before order.

Feel free to contact me.

Thank you for reading this.



Reviews


:

very good work. fast turn around. great communication. thank you Masum

:

Great communication. Really sharp guy. I have used him several times. Good person.

:

Excellent work, thank you.

:

VERY SATISFIED WITH THE WORK THANK YOU SO MUCH!

:

great job thanks again for always delivering excellent work.




No comments:

Post a Comment