Thursday 26 December 2019

Wordpress Speed Optimization And Improve Load Time











About:

Hi,


I am Itwebdevs, A Level 2 Seller with 16% World Domination. So far, I've completed 200+ Orders with 100% Positive feedback.



In this gig I am offering you to Speed up your website with Google Page Speed insights (Google Own Performance Testing tool).


Why is Page Speed important?

Google ranks Speedy websites 4 times higher than the normal sites. Fast Websites are appreciated by visitors and positive user experience can leads to better conversion.


What is included in this gig? 


Low Bounce Rates with Better user Experience


Enable gZip Compression


Minify HTML, CSS & JS


Optimize Images


Avoid 301 Page Redirects caching



Enable CDN Service, if necessary



Will Suggest you Bonus Tips to keep your Website faster.


Please contact me before ordering and I'll guide you which package is best for you and we'll discuss the task before you make order so you get the task done ASAP.



We deal everything Professionally, without affecting your website design, features & functionalities.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank u very much

Seller's Response:

very good

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience! Great Thanks :)

Seller's Response:

I bought this gig because I need my site speed to be up to snuff. itwebdevs absolutely was able to get my website up to snuff.

:

Outstanding Experience! Great Thanks. Always love to hear a great feedback from you & if you are surprised with the work, that makes it worthy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment