Saturday 28 December 2019

Clone, Transfer Or Migrate Your Wordpress In 1 Day











About:

I will migrate WordPress, move WordPress, transfer WordPress!



Your WordPress needs to be transferred from an old host to a new host? Or you want to place it on a sub-domain. No matter what I will provide best service of website transfer including all the files, posts, and database.



Following services are included in Basic Gig

 

  • Transfer from one host to another host
  • Transfer from one domain to another domain
  • ...



Also check out my extra gigs

If you need urgent transfer or have a big site please inbox me before order.



Always included



  • Full website transfer by a WordPress professional and highly recommended 2nd Level Seller

  • No loss of any data

  • 100% satisfaction


What I need from you



  • Admin access to your WordPress
  • Access to your hoster or a FTP/MySQL login



Any further questions? Please contact me for better service.

Reviews


:

The seller was a great help and completed everything as ordered in a short time, very pleased, would highly recommend and will keep him if i need more done. He was referred to me by others as well.

:

Very good thanks

:

Fast delivery. Thank you!!

:

needed help, got excellent service

:

I was having trouble loading the site myself so I found Pierre. From now on, I won't wait ~ I'll have him set up all my sites! Beautiful job and good communication from start to finish ~ Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment