Wednesday 18 December 2019

Transfer Wordpress Site To New Host











About:

transfer wordpress - move wordpress

Moving WP site to a new hosting can be a tricky job. As a wordpress developer, I have 4 years of good experience in helping my clients to get their website moved.

You will get an express delivery of 24 hours and I can migrate any kind of website from any server to another server.

I will move your wordpress site from

  1. old hosting to new hosting. 
  2. move wordpress to sub-domain to the primary domain.
  3. root to sub-directory and sub-directory to root.


If you want extra fast delivery please check extra gigs. 



An order will be delivered in less than 24 hours Guaranteed (If all info provided is correct)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller took my money without even doing any work. I was hoping he would simply refund me but instead called it complete and took my money!

:

Worst experience ever, false claim of getting work done for free.

:

I am repeat buyer, Gaurav is my go to guy for any hosting transfer work, I highly recommend him A ++++++++++

:

Good work thanks

:

Good Work thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment