Sunday 8 December 2019

Fix Wordpress Bugs Or Wordpress Website Issues











About:

Hi there, 



I am offering bug fixes in this gig.

If you have a Wordpress Website and you are having lots of bugs in there, You have found the right gig to get your headache fixed about that.



I will fix all kind of bugs and issues in your Wordpress Website or Wordpress Blog.

Any kind of issue that occurs in your site during migration or theme installation or updating any plugin or and kind of conflict, You have found the right gig to get rid of all these conflicts.



Please visit my profile for full site development of Blogs and Wordpress Websites.

www.fiverr.com/malikahmed



Notes: 

  • Delivery on time of the responsive and customized website with quality is promised.
  • If you have any sort of query, feel free to inbox me, i will be happy to get back to you ASAP.


Suggestion:

I would prefer you to contact me before placing the order. That way we can discuss whats needed which is not mentioned in my packages or gig. That way we will have clear understanding of what needs to be done.



My Promise:

100% Refund guaranteed in case of delivering which you didn't expect.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

always helpful. 2nd order!

Seller's Response:

thanks. solid gig.

Seller's Response:

Thanks

Seller's Response:

thanks for always a quick turn around

:

Thanks mate :)




No comments:

Post a Comment