Monday 23 December 2019

Make Your Site Responsive And I Will Fixed All Issue In Wp











About:

I'm a  WordPress developer having great experience & put immense intention when it comes to full website development.



In this gig, I will design and develop responsive WordPress website for you. My whole offer include the following sweet packages for you.



I'll design & develop complete website & be using WordPress as CMS.



  1. I will build website using any recommended WordPress Theme.
  2. Install & customize any plugin that is necessary to make site's Functionality & Layout.
  3. I will fixed bugs related to WordPress, Custom PHP and designing issues.
  4. I will make your design fully responsive for all devices.


Something included in this gig



  1. Some Paid WordPress Plugins & Themes
  2. Extra Plugins to enhance functionality




Reviews


Seller's Response:

great again,,,!

Seller's Response:

excellent

:

Great work! Super fast. I highly reccommend!

:

Outstanding experience

:

My 2nd gig, Best as expected.




No comments:

Post a Comment