Monday 6 April 2020

Fix Bugs, Customize, Upgrade Wordpress











About:

wpfixit Wordpress professional at work,I will fix your Wordpress Issue or bug, or error just for one gig, we can handle any kind of error with your wordpress it could be anything.

With 100% Satisfaction rate and quickest delivery time. Our Work is Guaranteed. If you have some complex problem Inbox me, before you order.



Bug Fix

Platform Issues

WordPress can be funky sometimes and new versions can cause problems.

Theme Issues

Is there something special you would like to do with your theme that the options don’t allow?

Plug-in Issues

Plug-in conflicts happen often and can be a daunting task to fix.

General Issues

Have something that just does not make sense and you need it fixed





Customize

There is no limit if you want to customize your wordpress, we can modify your theme or any plugin you want.



Upgrade

We know it is sometime difficult to upgrade, not knowing what will happen? Let the professionals handle it.



Reviews


:

Easy to work with.

:

I had a bug on my website that I couldn't figure out how to fix. Wpfitit had it fixed within a day and gave me a follow-up idea. Very pleased with the service.

:

5 years later and Wpfixit is still one of the BEST! One of the most honest and reputable Fiverr sellers that I have worked with. They fixed the malware on my daughter's site in no time. Thank you so much

:

Fantastic attitude and great work!

:

super fast and exactly as i wanted!




No comments:

Post a Comment