Saturday 25 April 2020

Install Or Update Wordpress, Plugins And Install Your Theme And Addons Within 24 HOURS











About:

With ★5 years of experinece; I can ✔INSTALL / UPDATE wordpress on your webhost or ✔migrate your blogs or web sites to a new host. I ✔guarantee the safety of your blogs and websites during the update or transfer. I've been with wordpress for for many years as a web master and a developer. I have the experience to carry out your order flawlessly. I will also make ✔DNS changes and ✔addon domains as needed.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great job! A++ work!

Seller's Response:

excellent and fast work thank you

Seller's Response:

Good communication and solid work

:

Thanks for buying my gig. I updated the theme and activated it without an issue.

:

Very effective and easy. Will work with him again




No comments:

Post a Comment