Sunday 29 April 2018

I will fix your wordpress issues or errors or develop brand new web

I will fix your wordpress issues or errors or develop brand new web












About:

IHave7+ yearspractical experience with wordpress, php, magento and .net completed manyprojects successfully over last few years.


My Services:

✓Fix Layout Issues

✓Fix Login Problem
✓Fix PHP, HTML amp; CSS Errors
✓Fix Plugins Problem
✓Fix Broken Layout
✓Fix Responsive Issues


.....AND much more!

Above all packagesis for small issue fixing.One order one small issue fixing.If you have any question before placing order please send me a message.

I've many other services as well, likeWordPress Installation,WordPress migration,Malware/Virus Removal,Speed Up,Full Website Creationetc.
Note:
This gig is for a small task.
Please Contact me first before placing the order!That will help you to get a better experience with me.

Click theat the top right of the page to favorite my gig and I'll love you forever. Thank you!

Reviews


webteknikk:Great guy. Easy to work with, and fixed the issue in no-time. Thanks a lot.

davdahiren:Amazing experience !! I want to work with him again and looking for long term business relation.

zonebie:Great job as always!

davdahiren:Outstanding experience!!!

zonebie:Hiren, did an exceptional job. Fast precise with cutting edge graphics. highly recommended !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment