Friday 27 April 2018

I will fix wordpress issue, php, css error and customize wp theme

I will fix wordpress issue, php, css error and customize wp theme












About:

Hello, I'm Shojib! I am level 2 seller of Fiverr.
I have outstanding experience in HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP andWordPress.

In this gig, I wll fix an issue or error of Wordpress site.

Though anyone can handle WP site with zero coding knowledge but sometimes everybody faces some problems.The problem can be in theme files, plugins, CSS, PHP anywhere. I am able to fix any issue related Wordpress.

If you are facing any kinds of problem in WordPress, don't worry. Just tell me what is the problem you are facing,I will fix the problem very quickly andcureyourheadache.

I will fix:

  • Php Fatalerror
  • CSS issue
  • Call to undefined functions
  • Break layout issue
  • Any CSS change or modification and more.


I just need your:

  • WP login.
  • FTP access ( If needed
  • cPanel access (If needed)


=gt; If you have more than one error or big issue that can't be done in one gig feel free to contact me before placing theorder.


"Your satisfaction is my satisfaction"

Best Regards
Shojib

Reviews


mommymaidd:Thank you so much. Great service, once again!

sjbkhan:Thank you

mommymaidd:Thank you again for helping me with my website and for such a fast turn-around time!

sjbkhan:Thank you.

anamicka:Always great to work with this contractor! Thank you once again!


No comments:

Post a Comment