Saturday 28 April 2018

I will design beautiful wordpress website

I will design beautiful wordpress website












About:

I am a relatively new seller on fiverr ,so offering my services for relatively low prices.
However, the final quality of the product you receive will be fully professional and a responsive design.

Why WordPress?

You will be able to edit your website easily from back-end. WordPress is a CMS (Content Management System) that helps you do that. The websites based on WordPress are as modern looking and professional as on any other platform.

What do I offer? (Subject to what package you choose)

  1. A beautiful modern website design for your business
  2. Custom banner/slider design for header on your homepage
  3. Custom Blog page design
  4. Dedicated E-Commerce store
  5. Caching and CDN setup (in order to make website loading faster)
  6. Revisions to the work based on feedback. Cost of revisions may very as per the package selected.


Communication:

You can contact me for any custom requirements or queries that you might have. I will respond within a working day.

Reviews


enwrittenblog:Very patient and kind seller. Delivers quality product. Will definitely use again.

squareinch:Thanks for the rating

webhugo:Quick turnaround. Good looking product. Thanks very much, will recommend other friends.

squareinch:Thank you for trusting and giving

creativegrabs:I was expecting look and feel of a sleek and unique beauty/spa website for my business. This seller delivered it in a day for unbeatable price. I don't think there's anyone who is offering this level of quality for so small price.


No comments:

Post a Comment