Saturday 28 April 2018

I will create custom wordpress plugin

I will create custom wordpress plugin












About:

Hello and welcome to my profile,

I am a professional WordPress plugin developer

I work with different technologies and like complex and long-term projects, my experience allows me to solve complex problems related to the design of the project during the negotiation phase.

I prefer long-term cooperation with the client and therefore try to provide maximum comfort and quality. Also I prefer ongoing tasks.

I am interested in the following types of work:

  • Custom Wordpress Plugin Development from scratch
  • Plugin Alteration
  • Modify plugin.
  • Debugging a plugin
  • Create Custom Widget
  • Change Wordpress plugin.
  • Fix Plugin Issue
  • PHP/JSON API Expert
  • CSV import to Wordpress
  • API integration,
  • 3rd Party Integration using API.
  • Shortcode development
  • etc...


PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER - BECAUSE:

  • I need to understand your requirements
  • We should be on same page before you can proceed to order


Will be anticipating for a contact.

Thanks
James

Reviews


imatfpm:Awesome work once again !!!

donjajo:Awesome! Awesome!! Awesome!!!

racerxar:Pricy but very fast and responsive!! done the specified job in less than 30 minutes. Will hire again!

donjajo:Nice buyer. Will work with him again.

millerteam:Great job!!! Will use again!


No comments:

Post a Comment