Friday 27 April 2018

I will be your divi theme expert

I will be your divi theme expert












About:

Divi is the most popular theme now a days. Divi has a multi purpose and great graphic and very nice page builder which make its popularity. But with out a Development knowledge you can't easy design your site beautifully.
I can help you to do that.

Service That I Provide:

  • Install WordPress
  • Install Divi Theme
  • Setup pages as much as you want
  • Setup plugins as required
  • Customize every page as you want
  • Add custom design by using custom CSS as per design needed
  • Make full website
  • Many more


What Else I Can do for You:

  • I can transfer your website from one hosting to another hosting
  • I can setup a contact form for your website
  • I can setup a opt-in for your website.


Note: Before Order Any Gig Please Leave a Message.

I love to meet new people and their business so that I can help them. For that please leave a quote to.
Hope we will work together soon.

Best Regards,
Ahmed

Reviews


lexicherry:Nice guy and well skilled Wordpress developer.\nBuild nice things with Divi theme.My next project is coming Ahmed;-)\n

phillthechill:Excellent designer. This is the 6 time IV used coder_ahmed and the reason is is that he's design skills are excellent always delivering awesome Divi websites. 100% recommended. It is hard finding a good website designer but I've found mine!

coder_ahmed:Awesome Experiences as usual, Very well explained, very co-operative and wonderful person. I would love to work with him again and again.\r\nThanks.

aresthiesesmaje:good job - again soon

coder_ahmed:Awesome Experiences as usual. Loved to work with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment