Sunday 29 April 2018

I will clone or redesign any website with unlimited revisions

I will clone or redesign any website with unlimited revisions












About:

Hi,

Have you just seen an awesome website and want the same design for your business or blog? Or you want to change your old design and redesign it to cope with the trends.

Let me handle this for you and I guarantee even a better one for you. My name is Sharif Hossain and I am working with Wordpress for several years now and completed a lot of projects successfully.

What you need to do is just contact me with the link of your reference site and I will clone/copy the same for you. You can even send me a PSD, JPEG or a hand sketch.

Gig offers-

  • Clone/copy/redesign any website into Wordpress.
  • Fullyresponsive works perfectly on any device.
  • All of the required customization.
  • A full package of plugin installation and configuration.
  • 100% secure
  • SEO friendly
  • Speed optimization
  • And much more.

Gig bonuses-

  • One month free support after delivery.
  • Free website backup.
  • Free website transfer/migration.
  • Unlimited revisions, 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
  • 100% money back guarantee.

Please contact me for more information. Looking forward tohearfrom you.

Reviews


chrisescourse:Great service. I will be ordering again in the future.

passiononline:Thanks a lot! Looking forward to working with you again.

probwhite:Great working with him. Exceptionally good communication and advice.

passiononline:Thanks a lot! Having a great pleasure to working with you.

eddiecuervo:Excellent work. Sharif was very helpful, patient, and detail oriented with me. He always responded promptly when communicating and delivered the work as promised. I will definitely use his services again in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment