Sunday 29 April 2018

I will design, create, fix, move WordPress websites by giving you quality work and satisfaction.I only believe in giving customer more than they expect. + See More

I will design, create, fix, move WordPress websites by giving you quality work and satisfaction.I only believe in giving customer more than they expect. + See More












About:

Do you want Awesome Form for your website I am here to provide you!

I will install and create Gravity Form or Contact Form 7 as you want, Simple form, Complicated form,Big Form,Advance Form, Multi page Form, Conditional Logic Form, Total Calculation Form,
Restricted and unrestricted fields as you request.
Installation and set up within 24hrs for simple form.

I can give you following services:

  1. Single Line Text Field
  2. Paragraph Text Field
  3. Email Address Field
  4. Drop Down Menu Field
  5. Check Box Field
  6. Multiple Choice Field
  7. Google or Simple Captcha
  8. File Upload
  9. Date amp; Time
  10. Password etc


--------------gt; Other Exclusivefeatures lt;---------------

  1. -Condition Forms
  2. -Advance Forms
  3. -Big Forms
  4. -Any Type of form fields
  5. -Multi-Steps Form
  6. -Paypal/Authorize/Stripe payments
  7. -Logical Forms
  8. -Auto Responder
  9. -Responsive
  10. -Google Captcha security



I can alsotroubleshoot
followingissues:

1. Avoid duplicate registration.
2. Notification receiving issue.

Note:Before the Place order, contact me and discuss your project.I will give you custom quote for your requirement. Thanks!!

Reviews


adamjacobs84:Great seller, will buy again. Excellent work, and quick! Super happy

tahirsaleem9:Outstanding Experience!

parknathans123:Great form and wicked fast! Thanks again

tahirsaleem9:Outstanding Experience!

gracecurtis:Excellent experience!\nI will definitely use it again


No comments:

Post a Comment