Friday 27 April 2018

I will create a custom theme from the design or website you mention

I will create a custom theme from the design or website you mention












About:

I will fix bugs in your existing wordpress website

Wordpress theme customization and DB management:

I will customize your wordpress theme as per your requirements. If you want to add some features or remove any extra feature, placement of ads, contents or any widget you want, I will do it for you.

The most difficult part of Wordpress is to put some data using script into mysql database of a wordpress site, I will Put any data either from sql, csv or Scrapped from another website in to a wordpress database as per requirement of theme.

I can also scrap / grab / fetch the data from other websites using php script and it will cost extra.

For a single bug fix, please contact me first so we can discuss if the bug is not small.

Reviews


pc0ffice:I am happy with his work and will hire him agian

suhail_ahmad64:outstanding experience

slixx123:You can never fault suhails work. I have been working with this man for 2 years now and he always delivers above expectations. Thank you again mate, looking forward to more work

suhail_ahmad64:it was a great experience

emma_michel:Great! He work really fast and great help.


No comments:

Post a Comment