Sunday 29 April 2018

I will make classified website for you

I will make classified website for you












About:

This gig offer setup amp; maintenance of ads classified buy/sell website with complete functionality with various designs amp; functionality. Here you can see some of the common function:-

  • Social Login
  • Featured Ads
  • Complete Buy/Sell Functionality
  • Your Own Menu
  • Various Cateories
  • Responsive Design
  • A Free Android App (Only for Diamond Package) amp; More


Please text me first before hiring this gig so we can discuss a little bit about your project.

Reviews


bluelinkworld:not professional at all. Wont advice for anyone...crappy app, i had to fix SSL myself and complete my web development myself...just a waste of time.

tegamoore05:Very Excellent

khawarraja1:thanks

henrikjensen783:Great service and Very fast:-)

khawarraja1:many thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment