Friday 27 April 2018

I will customize and fix your wordpress issues

I will customize and fix your wordpress issues












About:

Hello are your looking for customize your website or facing issues and bugs and want all of them to get fixed but you don't have time or knowledge about it and looking for an Expert to help you?

Well then look no further because you are at the right place, I am a wordpress developer from 5+ years with all technical knowledge about wordpress.

What i can provide you :
  • Wordpress website
  • WP theme Installation and customization
  • WP design customization and changes
  • Plugin Installation and customization
  • Fix error issue and bugs
  • Fix css problems
  • Fix Responsive Issues
  • Jquery Issues
  • Fix you hacked website
  • And many more
  • Fix php errors

but only 1 task per gig for more see other packages
Also you can ping me to get a custom offer according to your need.

I can guarantee
  • Your satisfaction
  • Good Communication
  • Fast Delivery

Do check my recent reviews before taking your decision.
I am pretty sure after reading it your decision will be positive.

Since you have read it till end. There is no reason to delay.
Give me a try and let me handle all of your problems.

Note: The Price Wont be same for every work so Please Discuss with me Before placing and Order.

Reviews


huck2009:Good work. Thanks agains.

hannanhoney:Thanks

ecoastoutside:Way faster than expected. Great communication despite the time differences and very responsive to my needs. Would use again!

hannanhoney:Thanks sir

jessicamilligan:Hannah is amazing to work with! He is so patient with me as I can’t make up my mind all the time! I will always work with him and he is very friendly!


No comments:

Post a Comment