Saturday 28 April 2018

I will create or redesign wordpress website

I will create or redesign wordpress website












About:

Being a skilled worker, over 5 years experience online and offline in wed designing and development, I'm qualified and experienced person you can ever get, to help you get your project WordPress website done successfully without any issue.

What I need from you?

1. login details to admin panel
2. right Information about your website
3. logo for your website

My areas of specialization include, but not limited to:

  • Wordpress installation
  • Theme installation
  • Theme customization
  • Website setup
  • Back up
  • Security
  • SEO
  • Plugins installation and customization
  • Site maintenance

If you order my gig, I'w provide you web hosting that is standard and cheap that have the following features

  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • Secured
  • Fast
  • Unlimited domains
  • PHP supported
  • Weekly Backups
  • Wordpress Setup
  • 24/7 customer live chat

Please contact me before ordering this gig so that we can relate well.

Reviews


klevans123:Excellent job. Fast and professional.

creativejobisre:Thanks dear hiring manager,\r\nI'm grateful working with you

nicoledawsy:Great and creative design. Thanks for this.

creativejobisre:thanks very much

giftedhands77:Thanks for your service, I'm much grateful. Highly recommended. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment