Sunday 29 April 2018

I will fix Woocommerce issue, errors, problem.

I will fix Woocommerce issue, errors, problem.












About:

Are you facing any problem with Woocommerce issue and here to find a way to solve the Woocommerce error?
You are in the right place and thanks for theinterest in our service. :)

I have over 4 years experience working with Wocommerce and Wordpress. I can solve any kind of issue related Wocommerce and Wordpress. For this gig, I will fix any Woocommerce errors.

Some common things I will do:

  • install Woocommerce.
  • make your theme compatible with Woocommerce.
  • fix cart/checkout related issues.
  • fix product page breaking design.
  • fix layout issue.
  • fix any css.


If you are facing any of them or other issue related Woocommerce and Wordpress feel free to ask me.

Some issue needsa little more time to be fixed. So, they can't be fixed in one gig.
So, Please let me know about the issue before purchase the gig. :)

Regards
Shojib

Reviews


em_james:Was looking for an answer to a fix. Fiverr wanted login credentials. When I told him I only wanted answer, he provided. However, he let me know that before I order again, tell him that is what I want. That exchange was a little odd.

ncpenwell:Great job.

sjbkhan:Thanks. Hope to work with you again soon.

aureliepoll:Good communication, I highly recommend him

sjbkhan:Great buyer who understand situation. Will be very happy to work with you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment