Sunday 29 April 2018

I will provide any wordpress customization

I will provide any wordpress customization












About:

Provide professional Wordpress customization and design. Ask about other services such as ground up install, design, and customization. Located in the United States!

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!

Reviews


hurstcorp:Great seller, delivered early, good communication. For a professional job this seller is Highly Recommended.

kunupatel:Outstanding Experience!

bethstern:Excellent communication. Can follow directions. Quick and friendly service highly recommend.

reneblanco:Couldn't reach a solution.

chefs_at_home:I had something of an odd request as far as customization of my site went. I needed changes to a functionality endemic to my theme. Kunupatel not only quoted an extremely reasonable rate on my custom order, they delivered everything I asked, ahead of schedule. Will almost certainly work with them again. A great experience; thanks, Kunupatel!


No comments:

Post a Comment