Friday 27 April 2018

I will create, customize, fix your websitr

I will create, customize, fix your websitr












About:

Do you have a WordPress issue that is driving you mad? You need help, Let me solve your problems now!

I have completed more then 4000 jobs with 100% positive feedback having experience of 4 years.My experience allows to quickly and effectively troubleshoot any issue you are having with WordPress and get it resolved for you.

I can help you to fix :

◈Fixing WordPress errors

◈ CREATE A FULL WEBSITE

◈Website Migration or Backup

◈ Customization of theme

◈White Screen of Death

◈Error Establishing Database Connection.

◈ Fixing Plugin issues

Theme installation amp; configuration

◈Fixing WordPress theme CSS issues

. . . .Everything related to WordPress can be Done here!

So, what are you waiting for?
Contact me NOW, with your details. I will respond you in A MINUTE!

Note:
This gig is for a small task.
Please Contact me first before placing the order!That will help you to get a better experience with me.

Reviews


ynodesigns:Communicated very well and was helpful

mcmillianjosh10:Outstanding Experience!

konok0071:good job, I will hire again

hansjonasson:The seller was unable to deliver that I needed. We agreed that I would pay a lower price but I end up paying full price.\n\nMy instructions was not very detailed and that was part of the problem.

mcmillianjosh10:cool


No comments:

Post a Comment