Saturday 28 April 2018

I will fix wordpress SSL certificate green padlock issue

I will fix wordpress SSL certificate green padlock issue












About:

FOR RED PADLOCK PLEASE INBOX ME

Welcome to The #1 SSL Fix Service in Fiverr
Don't loose your time - make the right choice.

More than 480+ Five Stars reviews - 0 negative : from developers and individuals.

What do I do ?
I fix your SSL certificate mixed content/ redirection/ installation / padlock / configurations issues.

What do I need from you ?
- Admin access
- FTP Access

How ?
-No plugins
-Manual fix
-No collateral issues
-301 redirect

What CMS or Websites are covered ?
. WordPress
- Magento
- Zencart
- Prestashop
- PHP - HTML Websites
- ANY WEBSITE

"I don't fix only your ssl padlock, I make also sure that it is done the right way! " No collateral SEO issues. I am helping myself while helping you. I do it with care.

Even though SSL is a ranking factor it can Hurt your SEO with a wrong setup. Common cases are duplicate contents, wrong redirection type etc.


-Mixed content issues
-Redirection issues
-SSL-SEO related issues
-Poodle Attack Issues
-SSL Installation issues
-Cloudflare issues

Check my profile to see who I am and feel free to ask any question.


Reviews


thecompletist:This guy is our new go-to for fixing any SSL green issues. Quick and got the job done fast, even fixed another item that wasn't in the work order for me. that's service !!! 5-stars

mrpete:Fast SSL fix - thanks a million! Will do business with again...as in right now I'm ordering this gig again for another domain.

mxfille:best ssl service on fiverr.. and i have tried many!!!

wilfredonavarro:Great job!\n

sandramesser:Great work again! Best WP Developer on Fiverr! Thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment