Friday 27 April 2018

I will create database, install wordpress, theme and import demo data for you just in $5

I will create database, install wordpress, theme and import demo data for you just in $5












About:

I will do A to Z that you need:

  • database creation
  • wordpress installation
  • theme installation
  • import demo data
  • plugin installation
  • custom changes
  • plugin creation


If you want wordpress website or you are facing issues in created website then this gig is perfect for you

Note: First of all just ping me before order. I will work on your project till your satisfaction, because client is very important for me. In case you are not satisfied with my work then feel free for refund.

Reviews


mathiasvdb:Good fix of a jquery issue in Wordpress. Recommended.

hbirmani:Outstanding experience, Thanks.

javierherrera32:Great!

hbirmani:Thanks

javierherrera32:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment